Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 10, 2009





Ok, I know that I must be the slowest blogger on the planet ! Life has been busy with a capital B since I started this blog but I hope to get better at this and make a concious effort to keep it going . My news this week is that I am packing my art gear to go on a plein air trip with a group of friends to the Southern highlands ..NSW Australia ( not Scotland , altho I wish) We will be away for 5 days of blissful painting in this lovely region and we expect to be painting the beautiful colours of Autumn ..I joined this group of like minded artists a couple of years ago and we go on several trips to different places each year . It is a whole lot of fun and a chance to just paint without distraction ..these 2 paintings above were done from a trip to Jasper Ponds near Colo River on a previous plein air trip.. will be back next week with news of our latest adventure ..

No comments:

Post a Comment