Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009



It was such a stunning day today that I decided to go for a walk early down by the lake . There were lots of people about enjoying the winter sunshine . The lake was so still and like glass refelecting everything so I was pleased that I didn't forget my camera. After dropping into the post office to send some ebay items I got stuck into some painting. I have several things on the go at the moment . I am itching to start another horse painting ( photos compliment of DM.thankyou) and am also painting some pet portrait commissions ..will post them on the blog when done. I have just finished a lovely old hatbox for my ebay customers and am working on a stunning old carpenter's box. As you can tell I love variety !

No comments:

Post a Comment