Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

KATHY'S BEAR

This painting was inpired by my old English Farnell . Teddy and I have been together since I was a baby and is top bear in the pecking order of my collection..A little worse for wear and sporting a few battle scars but still very much loved . Teddy still has the remnants of pink lipstick on the mouth and a bit of a grease spot on the back where she was caught under the back wheel of my tricycle ...poor ted!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    You did a fine job on those values, namely on the dress.
    The sensation of depth is in the right measure and the textures are realistic.
    I also like the chosen palette.

    Best regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your comments ..much appreciated..hugs, Kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM Would look good on the front of an album cover maybe????:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teddybear...yes will consider it when I find a worthy album !! thankyou for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know when you do, and I will buy it from you. :)

    ReplyDelete