Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ANTIQUE LEATHER CASE..listed by artist Kathy Karas


Hello everyone ,
How lovely to be back painting ! we are still waiting for our new house to be finished but it is coming along nicely so I hope to soon be unpacking my poor bears who have had to go into hibernation at the storage unit . In the meantime our beautiful baby granddaughter has helped me out by sitting in on my latest artwork , a very nice old leather bag ..Thanks Ruby Rose ..what a pretty picture ..
If you would like to see more of this bag it is available on ebay at the moment ..SORRY SOLD

2 comments:

  1. How cleverly you painted all over those cracks in the leather! It made me realize how very accomplished you are, Kathy! All the best with the new house, the pretty granddaughter and your painting this year! Will you be doing some teaching of literature too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie, I just love the texture that these items bring to my painting . Thanks for your comment and best wishes,
    Kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete