Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 25, 2009

FLAT OUT !


I haven't had anything to put on the blog lately ..not because I am not painting ..because I have been flat out painting lots of top secret stuff and because I am sworn to secrecy and I know that the wives, sons and daughters all watch this blog , I can't put them up for all to see..you will all just have to wait to see these lovely paintings until after the special occasions that they have been commissioned for .. the weather here has been pretty disgusting over the last few days..we had an unbelievable red dust storm on Tuesday and we are still trying to clean up ..

This painting is a pastel that I completed a couple of years ago ..I haven't done many pastels since but I really did enjoy painting with them ..

No comments:

Post a Comment