Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 9, 2009

ANTIQUE HATBOX




As Christmas fast approaches I like to paint more of my teddy art for my bear friends who collect my work at this time of the year..This is a lovely antique hatbox just finished..you are all the first to see my new design..hope you like it . I totally enjoyed painting the face on the doll and might think about painting some doll paintings soon ... :-) you are welcome to contact me regarding this piece kkaras@bigpond.net.au or simply leave a comment if you wish ..

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on selling your work so fast, Kathy! This group has such lovely colouring, very muted and antique-looking and perfect for the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning kathy, I really love your antique hatbox I really love the little girl sitting with the teddy bears. Have a beautiful day Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Marie and Lisa , the beautiful hatbox has also now sold..hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear preferred artist..... once more I have fallen in love with this box for hats.. are.. are... a great!

    bear hugs
    Rosarita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello , my friend from Venice..thankyou for your lovely comments..hugs from Australia :-)

    ReplyDelete