Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HOME STRETCH

Hi everyone ,
sorry I have been so busy painting for an exhibition next month and have neglected my blog . Bit by bit I am getting there , spending most days at the easel painting from photos that I have taken for reference material and am only now getting around to painting . I have to say that it has been fun although I have had to neglect my teddy customers to put in the hours into these artworks . I have just finished this one in oil and titled it ' Home Stretch ' ..it was almost going to be called ' Round the Bend ' as I did struggle with some of the angles . However I am quite pleased with the finished work and am happy with the impressionistic style that I am trying to achieve ..albiet my own brand of impressionism !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment