Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kathy's Exhibition


                                                      COASTING
                                   An exhibition of paintings by Kathy Karas
                       Inspired by people, places and pastimes living on the coast
                                                             At
                           THE MINNAMURRA GENERAL STORE CAFE
                                     1a Rangoon Street Minnamurra. NSW

                                           19th July - 17th August 2010

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, wishing you every success with your exhibition! Wish I could get down there to see it, I love the south coast. I've long admired your beautiful work. Thanks for following on my blog, hugs Robyn xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn , I have often looked at your lovely work too and your mum's sweet little bears. I just found your blog and enjoyed reading it. very nice indeed . Keep up the good work . So nice to finally catch up with you ..bear hugs, Kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, liked your work. Keep up the good work.


    http://tusshar7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete