Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SEA CHANGE

We have settled well into our lovely new home and I have been painting almost every day in my studio getting ready for my next exhibition . " COASTAL INSPIRATIONS" at the Minnamurra Cafe Gallery which will start on the 22nd August running for 2 months . The opening night is 26th August between 5.30 and 7.30 pm . If you are in the area do drop in it would be lovely to see you there. As this is a long exhibition I will continue to paint so that I can replace with new paintings as they sell . I was quite pleased with this painting 'SEA CHANGE' that I am saving for the exhibition . Another painting completed recently was my entry for the Meroogal Women's Art Prize . I am hoping that it will be accepted and will post a photo later to let you know how I went in the competition .
Have a lovely day ..

No comments:

Post a Comment