Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Old House finished


I stayed in all day today and finished off the old house painting. It has come up pretty good and similar to the other paintings that I have done of the house for other members of the family so my client should be pleased with it ..

I am now on to my dog paintings and am planning to begin a painting of our 2 Cavaliers Monty and Leo tomorrow..need to get some other paintings started as well for some exhibitions so will sort that out tomorrow as well ..

3 comments:

  1. Perfection Kathy! I want to live there. :) Lucky clients to get such great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it needs a little work, but I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, thanks for following my blog..the sad fact is that this beautiful old house has recently been demolished and a modern house will soon be built..As I have loved this house since I was a child I just had to paint it soon after hearing of its sale last year. Lucky for me our local paper did an article on my work and this resulted in the children of the original owner contacting me to arrange several commissions..

    ReplyDelete