Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2009

back to blogging

It has taken me a few days to work out why I couldn't post any photos on the blog but have it all sorted now . I am still painting the ebay teddy stock for my store and luckily the constant rain has kept me indoors and focussed.. The beautiful antique carpenter's box that I listed sold within a couple of hours ..a very interesting commission has come my way ..very exciting ..I managed to get out for a walk by the lake while there was a little ray of sunshine in between showers..off to an antique market tomorrow ..if I don't find any treasures it is always a great place to people watch and get some good reference photos ...
hope you are enjoying the blog ..I like comments and you are welcome to be a follower...

No comments:

Post a Comment