Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

COASTAL BANKSIA


We have just returned from a very nice few days down the coast . It was lovely to take some time off and just relax..My husband and son had fun fishing and caught a few good fish which were yummy cooked on the BBQ .The water was crystal clear in the lake but my favourite part of this area is the boardwalk over to one of the most stunning beaches that I have ever seen. It was fabulous to just sit ( with camera in hand of course ! )and watch as families were enjoying themselves walking , playing cricket , surfing and fishing . Walking back across the sand hills some kids were having a ball as they sand sledded down the steep sand hills ending up with a splash in the water as they ended up in the lake . It all brought back memories of my own childhood doing exactly the same thing and left me thinking how wonderful in a world of electronic games and gadgets its these simple things that children get the most fun from ..nothing changes after all ...I hope that you enjoy this painting of coastal banksias that grow along the board walk looking out towards the mouth of the lake to the Pacific ocean..

Please contact me if you are interested in buying this painting on kkaras@bigpond.net.au ..

I accept Paypal

Size : 49cm x 59cm (19 1/4"x 23 1/4") oil on gallery wrap canvas

Price $500 AUD

No comments:

Post a Comment