Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 6, 2011

PAIR MINIATURE BEAR PAINTINGS . listed by Kathy Karas

Hello everyone ,
I had an interesting day at the Wollongong gallery attending a seminar " work n women" . It explored many aspects of how creative women past, present and future achieve in their chosen artforms from visual to performing , writing and spiritual . An absolute treat was to listen to author Wendy Richardson recite part of her book about the lives of four women between 1800's and 1930 who lived through a coal mine disaster, two world wars and the great depression in the village of Mt Kembla. An inspiration to us all who attended .
The miniature paintings are this weeks special (a little early but I wanted something sweet on ebay for mother's day!)
Happy Mother's Day to all of the inspirational and creative mum's out there..my mum included , the greatest roll model in my life who has taught me the meaning of sharing , giving of myself unconditionally and for showing by example that nothing is impossible as long as you are willing to work hard and don't give up on what you believe in . thanks mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment