Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

TEDDY CARDS

These are a set of 6 teddy cards . I had them printed from lovely little watercolours that I have painted . They are printed onto good quality textured cream card, blank inside with matching envelopes. Great for gifts and all occasions and look lovely framed . I sell the set of 6 cards for $24AUD + post to your area worldwide . Please contact me if interested in buying kathykaras@bigpond.com/  I accept paypal *****

Thanks to everyone who is sending pumpkin recipes . I look forward to trying them this week . It's not too late to enter in the competition , must be in by the 18th so that I can try them before the cook-off that will be judged in the garden 3pm next Sunday.
                                                 ***Have a beary lovely day ***

No comments:

Post a Comment